Friday, February 17, 2012

FEBULOUS FOOD

my pinterest board "chow for now" has been getting some serious play lately. we've been eatin' good in the neighborhood (but better than applebee's) in East 28...

I may have posted this already. Roasted veggies, with  chickpeas and feta over quinoa. Delicious, but pretty  much the same thing I eat every day. Sasha told me that my cooking is just "variations on a theme." it's called hobo vegetarian, and I like it. 



These cookies held so much promise, but they were so bad. Nutella chocolate chip cookies- you are the absolute worst. I made four dozen- I'm also an idiot. 



Hareem Masala. Best.Idea.I've.Ever.Had. So spicy and so good. Seriously gang, get yourself the 19 cent masala packet and go nuts.I used yellow pepper, wild rice and a little extra salsa to flavor this (sounds gross but it works- except maybe the wild rice but I finna be healthy.) mmm. just remembering this big smelly pot makes me really happy. (whatever I'm a weirdo.)
Bruschetta. 

Roasted veggies & Gnocchi in a lemon garlic aioli. (plus too much cheese) real good, real fatty. oops. 


Hope you're feeling febulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment