Wednesday, November 2, 2011

No Shame November

This November (that’s this month.)  I’m taking on a bit of a challenge. Joining forces with one of the souls that is dearest to me, I am being shameless this November.
"Dear Public,
Today is the beginning of a project I intend to devote a good amount of time to over the next thirty days. I’m calling it No Shame November. I like to shave, and I would like to be less self-conscious, so I think this is a good alternative to your usual cold-weather challenges.
Everyday, I am going to write about one thing that did/does make me uncomfortable, embarrassed, or otherwise “shamed.” On certain occasions, I will face this fear head on in order to prove something to myself… and hopefully provide a little entertainment along the way.
It’s going to get interesting, folks. Stay tuned. Tonight’s entry will be on mediating conflict"

No Shame November is the brain child of the brilliantly talented Kathleen Leahy. This post was originally published here, http://kathleenleahy.tumblr.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment